It’s that time of year– high school has left for summer camp and my office is beautifully silent. This is going to be quite a productive week. Anyway, I just finished up a video for their first night there to open up the first worship session.

I was given the footage, text, and audio, and the rest was up to me (sometimes the worst kind of awesome). My biggest assets were After Effects’ time remapping and Artbeat’s Film Clutter 2.

I started in Final Cut, organizing the footage and figuring out what I wanted. Then I made a rough edit to the audio and exported it for AE.

100 layers and 1 major program crash later, you’ve got this: